There's so much to write, so little time....
Had been back at work since late May, took me awhile to get back in pace with the hectic life of an auditor. Can't believe I left work at 10pm on my first day. Guess the firm love me too much ? ha ha...sour jokes..that's the kind of jokes that I make these days.....
The current assignment is really bad. Unreasonable timeline but the bosses expect a full fledged audit to be performed!! They obviously have no idea how difficult things are...I supposed they don't feel it until they themselves are involved in the field work.
Anyway, had set a few resolutions since the accident, to change my priority, i.e to focus on more of my own needs rather than work. Committment to work can only be extended to a certain limit, it should not eat my life away. Now and then, when it is apparent that progress at work had reached a deadend with unavailable information, lack of resources and etc, I might as well have a early night off, go for drinks with my buddies or have an early night at home.
At least I'll wake up fresh and happy the next day to face the new "crap" that kept cropping up in my current assignment.
Would like to take the opportunity to thank god for :
1) giving me great companions at work. Even though the work sucks, the people that I'm working with are such fun people
2) supportive family (Dad and Mom : I;m surviving well and am definitely know what I'm doing! I know what's important in life...I just need a little more time to sort things out!!)
3) great friends (To Shane, Sum, Sarah, Suet and Cher ..had load of fun hangin gwith you guys and thanks for letting me whine)
4) food - such comfort that are available anywhere, anytime.....(PS : Shane, when are we getting our doses of destress food sessions at Rakuzen or Doarae ?)
the food consumed..haha...we are such pigs
5) mini breaks - never knew a roadtrip with a few good friends can be fun and relaxing...even though the apartment is a tad bit dodgy..haha
My key motto : To find contentment within my life. Contentment will be the key to happiness, rite??