It seems surreal, that we reached the millenium at year 2000...and its still surreal to welcome the arrival of 2010 yesterday night. 2010....well, I have definitely come a long way........
It feels really odd...a dash of insecurity of leaving 2009 behind, but am equally excited to welcome the arrival of 2010, wondering what's installed for me in 2010...
So , Pg 1 of 2010....is reserved for the resolutions for the new year :
1) To decide what's the next course of action in terms of my career by July 2010
2) Lose weight
3) Sleep earlier
4) Start to cook and bake more
5) Travel around Australia
6) Save up for my Europe trip
7) Save up for my business plan
8) hmm...well, I'll probably need to check if what the tarot card says is true by middle of 2010
9) Continue to stand up for myself and voice my thoughts..once I've started, it feels pretty empowering
10) : ) Attend at least 1 event organised by the SA Pugs Association!!!
I think that's about it! I would have put in Bungee jump...but don't think I'll have enough $$$ to travel around Australia, save for Europe and my business plan and fly to NZ to do the bungee jump.....that'll have to wait.