Sunday, July 15, 2007

What can I cook...

I'm thinking, if I'm to organise a dinner party for a few close friends ...what is it that I can actually cook....from scratch

1) Pancakes with Hershey Choc Syrup
2) French toast
3) Grilled Chicken Wings marinated with honey + lemongrass sauce
4) Mince meat with spaghetti, chinese style
5) Turmeric and lemongrass steam fish
6) Apple Crumble
7) Baked Chicken Pot Pie
8) Any kind of fried vege with garlic
9) Steam tofu...haha bloody easy!
10) Reheat whatever leftover that mom had cooked....

I can probably try to fried some rice....
Sandwiches..I know how to make some real mean sandwiches....with yummy streaky bacon and egg....slurp....super fattening but yummy..sigh!

But then the theme of the dinner party a bit weird though....with that kind of food, I don't know what kind of theme I should use....maybe "Rojak Party" ?

ha ha....random thoughts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home