Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Birthday...

A few days before my birthday, I was telling my musketeers that I'll be FREAKING 26 soon....
And before i knew it...i'm 26!

Its really daunting...to pass the mark of 25......10 years ago, i thought I would have achieved a lot by the time I'm 25....but but but.......yeah..i think i didn't achieve much, besides collecting a lot more friends as compared to 10 years ago.

I used to think, i only need that few "friends that matters" and that'll be the support that I need to tread on the trials of life. But now at 26, with more friends than i had before......I enjoying the company and care from these people!!

If anyone ever asked whether I regretted moving into audit....I'll say NO. The hardship you went through together with the team , give you the chance of a lifetime to build unbelievable friendships....

Of course, along the way, you learn to sift through acquaintances that are cunning and sly, that are selfish and care only for their own good.....or some, that you plainly can't click. But you learn to live with it...you learn to deal with it......ok, there's only one thing that I cannot accept....selfish friends...i abhorred friends like that.

yeah...overwhelming thoughts on my 26th bday...hehee....maybe its da fever...

I'm just glad...and feel damn "loved" to have all my friends wishng me Happy Bday. Its the best give ever, to know you have these people by your side.

My last post was about my early bday dinner with the musketeers....these girls are my bestest buddies since donkey years ago. Form One!! Freaking Form One.....LoL. Love all of you.....

Then there's Peg...who initially "forgotten" about my bday!!!!! Yeah, but she got me my prezzie one week in advance....Thanks Peg!! Your timing is really gud! I received the shirt today...right smack on my bday!! Lovely shirt...

Funny thing, Justin ended up being the first person to wished me Happy Bday on MSN.....at 12 am sharp. Leng Yeing was really sour...coz she was staying up to wish me at 12am...but Justin got to it first...LOL. Thanks guys! : )

JJ is the next....who SMS-ed me , slightly after 12am..or the messaged reached at tat time lar...
*grin* Thank you , Teh Ais!!

and subsequent to tat....sigh...hahaha...the SMSed wouldn't stop...and there's so many people to thank. Those of you darlings at Sunway , who took turn to call....LOL...and Kah Leng and Ai Ling who called from Sime UEP.....Sen Shih, Shanice, Rachel, Hui Ni, batchies and even Joe (the foody) ....Adam , Ken , my new colleagues at the bank and the facebook peeps!! I love facebook .... :X

Daunting as it seems, being 26.....I feel so blessed to have all of you with me!!

xxoo

PS : Sum, I've gotten your doilies...cool wei!! Really smart of them to design it like dat..

-MH achieving the max level of contended-ness -

1 Comments:

Blogger "Joe" who is constantly craving said...

lookin fwd to all ur birthday dinner reviews!

July 9, 2008 at 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home