Saturday, July 26, 2008

A lil' dinner party?

Times are bad...
My current pay, can't even sustain the "comfortable" lifestyle that I used to enjoy, and the irony of it? I took this new job due to the higher pay....
Yeah, coz the stupid 40% fuel hike brought on other 10%, 20%, 30% and 40% (if not more) price hike on everything else.....

My constant need to have nice dinners with the company of my lovely friends....are hard to maintain with the current "economy" crisis, everyone is feeling the pinch.

So, i'm thinking....for the love of food...we shouldn't forgo the joy of enjoying food just because the price at restaurants are becoming more and more exorbitant. I supposed I can cook???

I mean, maybe once a fortnight, each time diff group of friends (i think i can house 5 at a time??)

maybe that'll save us some money, and still let us have a good time....and in the comfort of a home?? haha...can watch some soppy DVDs (with the girls, those who claim to be the new age sensitive guy, you are welcome to join,just dun complain later) or some cool/scary movie??

a thought.....just a thought.....

maybe i'll come up with a menu, the next time...until the next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home