Notice that song?
How often do you listen to a song, without even taking notice of the lyrics?
Was listening to some tracks of Corrinne Bailey Rae....on a lazy Sunday afternoon, after the rain.
The title of the song, Trouble Sleeping. I've always listen to it....I like the mellow melody and the occasional chorus that goes " Don't say I'm falling in love...." and the occasionaly mention of "having trouble sleeping".
Being as free as I am, I google-d for the lyrics and was quite intrigued, and can't help but relate to the song at all. Well, now I know why she's having trouble sleeping.......
Was listening to some tracks of Corrinne Bailey Rae....on a lazy Sunday afternoon, after the rain.
The title of the song, Trouble Sleeping. I've always listen to it....I like the mellow melody and the occasional chorus that goes " Don't say I'm falling in love...." and the occasionaly mention of "having trouble sleeping".
Being as free as I am, I google-d for the lyrics and was quite intrigued, and can't help but relate to the song at all. Well, now I know why she's having trouble sleeping.......
Labels: Musing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home