morning ....
Its ok, I've brushed my teeth...so I can talk without having smelly breath
but still stuck in my room
lazy to draw the curtains.....not ready for the glaring sun (i hope there's sun....and its not a gloomy day)
Can't go out or go down to the kitchen to search for my brekkie.....coz waiting for my interviewer to call me.
Its weird....waking up and being confined (willingly) in your room. I wonder how it'll be if I stay in my room the whole day.....not a peek out thru the window at all...
And it didn't help that I'm browsing through food blogs from the likes of Joe,and moved on to Lyrical Lemongrass's page, Precious Pea..etc etc....makes me even more hungry.
but still stuck in my room
lazy to draw the curtains.....not ready for the glaring sun (i hope there's sun....and its not a gloomy day)
Can't go out or go down to the kitchen to search for my brekkie.....coz waiting for my interviewer to call me.
Its weird....waking up and being confined (willingly) in your room. I wonder how it'll be if I stay in my room the whole day.....not a peek out thru the window at all...
And it didn't help that I'm browsing through food blogs from the likes of Joe,and moved on to Lyrical Lemongrass's page, Precious Pea..etc etc....makes me even more hungry.
Labels: life in general

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home