Sunday, August 24, 2008

What cup are you??

My firstday ....as an unemployed --> 18.08.2008

First time....since my graduation on Dec 2003.

Been working, working and working.....non-stop....the odd 1-2 weeks break here and there...just to utilised the Annual Leaves and Overtime that've accumulated.....doesn't even qualify as a break at all....why so ? The horrors of being an auditor....as much as it is enriching, it has also ate my youth and life away......

And I think, its about time to discover life again ? ...yup...a lil passed my quarter century mark....I think its good time to think about what I want in life!

So....it happened that its Nicholas' Birthday.....our Crooner, Mr Sexy Eyes....and yeah, the undisputable T.A.N (Tight Ass Nic)....bitch of the bitch to Julian (King of Bitches)....and...yeah , alright...I'm the vice president of his fan club, so I had to do something , don't I?? I'm sucker for guys who can sing..."Apologise"...perfect pitch...to the dot......He does melt your heart with his singing (do i sound a lil bias????....)

Anyhow....after attending Winnie's bday on 08.08.08, and I saw these gorgeous lil' devils...



They are actually tiny lil cupcakes...cute as a button, something of size of ...erm...the cupsize of a....well, if you put in cupsize, this will be like AA cup...the most delicate above all.....yup, its really tiny. Cake in a casing of , those lil casing they put a choc truffle? Bite-size....lick of the cream and you fill your mouth with the whole thing....

Well, I've also came across a blog entry from one of my fav food blog, Lyrical Lemongrass, she called herself, which I suspect, is also a deranged accountant with a flair for writing...she once featured these luvly lil devils...


So, I'm inspired. I'll bake cupcakes for Nic and the gang in Sunway. They are slaving their life still (yeah..audit life), and I supposed a tray of cupcakes will cheer my comrades well.....and I do miss them (we are all loonies working together...and I'm missing out on all the looney stuff tat we do).


The baking process :


1st, I start of with making the buttercream......if you want to die early, you should take 2 spoonfull of these stuff, religiously everyday. I'm sure your veins , aorta, whatever you call it...will clot in no time. To quicken the process.....you can choose not to exercise at all, sleep 12-15 hours a day...yeah, that'll help to. Side effects - unavoidable obesity.



But it taste decadently delicious, no matter what...so I supposed you popped one, and worked out in the gym for 2 hours, you should be alright......





Vanilla cupcake batter....my favourite. I should put a note to reduce the sugar level down another notch.....together with the buttercream, its really a tad to sweet for my liking.....




Devils' Food Cake....mini version, in cupcake case. By the way, this is what we call C-Cup size!!! LoL......in SenShih's dictionary , C = Cukup. (A = Apa pun tak ada, B= Besar, D= Dah Cukup!, E- Ekstrem, F= Fu yoooh)



The making of C-Cup...in vanilla flavour.....kekekekeke



The final outcome !!! Yeah...the writing is crap..but..but..its the thoughts that counts rite??

Anyhow...that's the best I can do la! I don't have proper piping nozzle and piping bag...

On the same week, I've got an order from my friend, Jadelyn....to make these cupcakes for her friend. Not looking too good...but I really like the choc buttercream this time. Using better cocoa powder really makes a big diff!! You can smell the choc from afar!!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home