Saturday, March 21, 2009

Eh..what am I thinking??

I should be drawing up a sketch
A grey wool coat, big buttons with colours.....and what kind of seams should the coat have?
Collar? THat's a statement in a coat.......

Or...I should be cooking, stirring, chopping......
serving foods that I've whipped up to waiting customers.....
Of course, I'll need this fella who can talk bout how the wine can pair up with the food......the alcohol brings in the money, you know......

Then I'll end the day....going home to my own place. My fav couch with my fav pillow...
A mug of hot cocao.....some nice peaceful music...
and there'll be Rocky, and maybe 2 more lil lazy pugs who'll just crawl up and claim their ownership over their master...

Seriously, can someone tell me....why am I here? Why am I working in a job where :
a) The client think its just a waste of time and money, the mere existence of the auditor are just a nuisance?
b) Work with bosses who have only demands, and of course, they are as clueless as to how that can be done....coz its your job to find out...damn it, I forgot...that's why they pay you?


~mh need to find the light at the end of the tunnel.....now that she knows what she wants......its just like bad sex, close your eyes and get it over it??? nah...I can do better than that......Mr Yue always say that you have take pride in your work....otherwise, you are just wasting your time!~

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, if it makes you feel any better, you're not alone...
i think about it every other day, or when i have the time to, what am i doing?

lol..i reckon sometimes, it's a matter of doing what we think is right, than to do what we like...? I don't know...

How's life over there anyway? I hope at least slightly better than what we have here?

March 21, 2009 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger Mh said...

yea...i guess now I have more time, the more i think, the more I wonder if this is what I want. I don't exactly hate it...I like the changes, and sometimes, in a sadistic kinda way....the "mafan-ness" in audit keeps me going.

But yea, its crap also at times, when after all the hardwork, you don't see the appreciation, instead...fingers are point here and there.

Life here..is much bearable. Compared to you (i heard bout "that" job that u've inherited after we left), I have no grounds to complain.

Just that things seem bleaker when u are away from family, friends, my dog....it didn't help they choose to show movies like HOme Alone (all those mushy family thingy)...........makes me want to bawl and shout :I want my mommy!!!

Not a very cool thing to do at my age....

March 21, 2009 at 3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home