:P
so much to to tell, but too lazy to write
Or the combination of emotions are just too complex to put into words...
So much had happened within weeks, while what happened are not directly relating or affecting me, just watching it happened..."stunned" me.
Last weekened's was one of the most bizarre (in a good way) experience that I have. And it had brought on more "new experience" this week :
Dinner with new found friends :
I managed to hang out with 4 people that I hardly known, all Aussie...had dinner with them, watched a sketch called Hitlerhoff, and had round of drinks at 2 different bar in a night......
They are such a hilarious bunch, and Michael did warn me that they are a bit crazy. Well, i don't find them crazy, they just come across as a bunch of friends that are very comfortable in their own skin, hanging out with each other. That's really good...makes me feel comfortable hanging out with them too. The 2 gentlemen, Michael and Robert are perfect gentlemen....and its so funny seeing them teased each other.
While I'm lost half the time in the conversation, its still really fun...coz they are so funny. I was just happy observing them, watching them......
I have only a big grin at the end of the night....coz its so hard to come across company where interesting conversations just run endlessly throughout the night! It was 1.30am when we call it a night.....
luvly...luvly......and very different, from a typical night out in Malaysia.
Others :
1) Really enjoyed my Sunday afternoon, watching Confession of SHopaholic with Elaine. Its really hilarious......and there's so many pretty things featured in the movie...sigh!
2) HOt cross buns at Bakers' Delight are delicious....
3) Had interesting news from KL....am happy from some friends
4) Can't help but wonder what happened to friend who seems to have disappeared from the face of earth
5) Watching Confession of Shopaholic makes me missed shopping in KL, missed my Dad a lot.......and makes me feel like shopping (irresponsibly)...
6) Had really nice brekky with Shane and Elaine....at ETC on East Terrace...really good, though it'll be better if the place is not so packed
7) Had really nice brekky wiht Elaine in Melbourne Street....so nice and relaxing. Sipping tea and had really fattening and heart clogging Big Brekkie...
8) Feel really good from going to gym twice this week....I know I can do more, but am just taking it a bit at a time. I'll never be a gym junkie, but its good enuff for me to get my heart pumping....
9) I met all my neighbours from my row of townhouse...all within the weekend!!! INcredible feeling...coz they seems like nice people.
there...and I didn't bring my work laptop home. NO work this weekend, not even checking email...and that feels really good! Well, I pray it won't bring too much brought forward "backlog" on Monday morning.
so much to to tell, but too lazy to write
Or the combination of emotions are just too complex to put into words...
So much had happened within weeks, while what happened are not directly relating or affecting me, just watching it happened..."stunned" me.
Last weekened's was one of the most bizarre (in a good way) experience that I have. And it had brought on more "new experience" this week :
Dinner with new found friends :
I managed to hang out with 4 people that I hardly known, all Aussie...had dinner with them, watched a sketch called Hitlerhoff, and had round of drinks at 2 different bar in a night......
They are such a hilarious bunch, and Michael did warn me that they are a bit crazy. Well, i don't find them crazy, they just come across as a bunch of friends that are very comfortable in their own skin, hanging out with each other. That's really good...makes me feel comfortable hanging out with them too. The 2 gentlemen, Michael and Robert are perfect gentlemen....and its so funny seeing them teased each other.
While I'm lost half the time in the conversation, its still really fun...coz they are so funny. I was just happy observing them, watching them......
I have only a big grin at the end of the night....coz its so hard to come across company where interesting conversations just run endlessly throughout the night! It was 1.30am when we call it a night.....
luvly...luvly......and very different, from a typical night out in Malaysia.
Others :
1) Really enjoyed my Sunday afternoon, watching Confession of SHopaholic with Elaine. Its really hilarious......and there's so many pretty things featured in the movie...sigh!
2) HOt cross buns at Bakers' Delight are delicious....
3) Had interesting news from KL....am happy from some friends
4) Can't help but wonder what happened to friend who seems to have disappeared from the face of earth
5) Watching Confession of Shopaholic makes me missed shopping in KL, missed my Dad a lot.......and makes me feel like shopping (irresponsibly)...
6) Had really nice brekky with Shane and Elaine....at ETC on East Terrace...really good, though it'll be better if the place is not so packed
7) Had really nice brekky wiht Elaine in Melbourne Street....so nice and relaxing. Sipping tea and had really fattening and heart clogging Big Brekkie...
8) Feel really good from going to gym twice this week....I know I can do more, but am just taking it a bit at a time. I'll never be a gym junkie, but its good enuff for me to get my heart pumping....
9) I met all my neighbours from my row of townhouse...all within the weekend!!! INcredible feeling...coz they seems like nice people.
there...and I didn't bring my work laptop home. NO work this weekend, not even checking email...and that feels really good! Well, I pray it won't bring too much brought forward "backlog" on Monday morning.
Labels: rantings

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home