Away from home : Better food is essential
After the "failure" of my pasta bake........I think its about time I "attack" the chicken thigh that's sitting in the freezer. And there's the bottle of infused olive oil, called Storm from Matchett Production, when we were visiting McLaren Vale 2 weeks ago. Think I got it at Hugh Hamilton's Winery......and I was sold, when this lady says its absolutely delicious , and we are talking about dipping bread with the olive oil ...and Storm is the best tasting one among all! Kekekekek...yea, so sucker me here bought it!
Scoured the net for recipes on chicken fillet, and I found this from a site called "For the love of cooking" and it look good and simple enuff to try and here's what I ended with :


Well, I didn't really followed the recipe 100% and make a gravy......coz I intent to eat this tomorrow for lunch, and gravy can be disgusting after a round in the fridge. Guess it will be good served it with some carrots and brocolli......maybe to go with some toast for carbs? Sigh...sometimes I think I eat more than my colleague Dave, who's prolly a 6 footer well built man......I mean, they are into being healthy....and he's having protein shake and vegs for lunch, fruits for snacks.....while me? Carbs (think pasta, rice, tuna sandwiches, quiches....).....
Scoured the net for recipes on chicken fillet, and I found this from a site called "For the love of cooking" and it look good and simple enuff to try and here's what I ended with :
!!0_0
Prolly I should share it with Dave......kakakaak...share the "fats" a bit.......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home