First of all, unlike what most friends told me before I left for Adelaide, there is COCKROACH here. I know there's bug...because I had a battle with a huge bug (and Shane Loh, I dunno what kind of bug it is.....not an expert in this area...its this longish thin brown thingy, that crawl on the floor..no wings and its ugly).
And I caught this fella outside my living hall, at the balcony ....i think it got stuck on the carpet, and died from the summer heat. I cannot imagine it alive....coz I'll just freak out.....ugly icky creatures....
That aside, this week is really good. I wake up really early, like 5.45am (coz I need to snooze for 30 mins, before I feel like getting up), and reached my client's office by 7.45am.
Got my car on Friday, and I'm really game to do some travelling........and it feel good to drive again.....and I've decided to visit the beaches at Glenelg. Never been there since I've arrived in Adelaide and had heard lots of good things about it. So..here I am :

This kid really take "chilling out" to a whole new level...

They are so hot, aren't they??? What were you thinking? I'm talking bout the doggies la......

I'll like to do that, but i just hate to have darker shade of skintone....so no sunbathing for me... .....but it looks really relaxing to bake under the sun though.....

Even though its technically 15 of Feb, I'm still seeing "pairs" around.................
Overall, I really like Glenelg. There's a whole road (Jetty Rd) full of shops and cafes....and you can walk right to the end, and reach the town hall, and that's where the beach is. Walk further, and you are at the jetty............sigh, sea breeze is so calming......but just make sure not to wear skirts that prone to *ahem* being blown up ala Marilyn Monroe.....coz you'll be busy holding it down.
And there....there is my Sunday gone.....like that. Poof! And back to waking up early and work for another 5 days! But i don't have that "reluctant" feeling...coz i'm rested...and energised for another great week ahead! I'm optimistic, aren't I? kakakaka.....ok, lets hope its a great week ahead la.....
Labels: Adelaide, rantings
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home