Friday, February 13, 2009

Am I dense?

I've got my HTC Touch Diamond for like ages...since it was first introduced in the market. But up till yesterday, I've no idea how to get the GPS function to work.

Dan from the Investment Bank took the phone for a day, just to check it out and see how it function..and then he transfer some "knowledge" to me. Which is really good, coz I'm really too lazy to read the manual...and a phone, should be easy to use rite???? I mean, I can't imagine paying for a phone (the price tag is quite hefty, but Daddy insist that its a gift from him)....and I need to study the manual just to know how to use it? Its ridiculous, really!

So..I was reading about Kenny Sia using Google Maps on his HTC Diamond, and boy! I'm like...hey, how come it don't work on mine???? I actually send Kenny an email, and he replied...yea, just use Google Maps.

And u know what? Yours truly here...go to internet explorer, typed in maps.google.com and thought I'm "using" Google Maps, only that its darn slow for the map to load, and it doesn't detect my location and all....

And i thought....eeeeyer...its not canggih like in the movie la. Have to guess where I am and do search...and the 3G connection in M'sia is not that fast...nothing like what I have in Australia now.

NOw, you people who are using GoogleMaps must be laughing now, seeing the "dungu" that I am.

I've just found out, after like 4-5 months later, when people tell you that they are using GoogleMaps...it actually mean that you have to download the program into your phone, and then install it....and with that, it will function, just like a GPS will!!!!!!!!!

Yea....so I'm really thrill now, that my HTC Diamond is equiped with GoogleMaps and it seems to work fine. I just need to charge the phone in the car, on my lappie, and every night to keep the battery going!!! As much as I'm thrill, I just can't believe how dungu I am....can't help but feel a bit "dense".....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home