Pig out....while u are home!
hehehe...one of my more satisfying binge when I was home for Christmas. Well, its with my family and its always great when the company is great, rite?
Welcome to Beihai Restaurant.....at Selayang. Exactly where, I have no idea. Selayang is pretty near to Kepong, and I do frequent there to visit my aunty quite a bit...but I hardly drive there on my own. Hence, I'm hopeless with directions to this place.......
Well, if you are short on cash.....there's always credit? Look at the line of machines they have.....
Which ended up in this pot of soup....with wantons......
Now, did I tell you why I miss home again????? Honestly, how can eating alone (regardless how nice the food is) beat this???? Its ok.......its just 12 months more before I can do this again...well, maybe earlier?
Welcome to Beihai Restaurant.....at Selayang. Exactly where, I have no idea. Selayang is pretty near to Kepong, and I do frequent there to visit my aunty quite a bit...but I hardly drive there on my own. Hence, I'm hopeless with directions to this place.......
Seafood anyone? Take your pick, pay for it and pass it to the kitchen....
Well, if you are short on cash.....there's always credit? Look at the line of machines they have.....
Well these babies are quite attractive.....you might just lose control and go crazy
Which ended up in this pot of soup....with wantons......
Chow Fan ?? Fried rice with silver anchovies...or so they say....nice!
Dead fish dressed up with spring onions? kekekekeek........ Actually, the white eyeball thingy is kinda icky, rite?
Emperor chicken, i think that's what they call it. Pretty good......tasty and the chicky is juicy...:)I like the bottom part....kekeke..the mince ginger with garlic stuff.......
Cholestrol?? Who's thinking bout that?? Eat first....think about that later......These lovely prawns can't be ignore.... how can you??
Obviously, none of us were thinking of our cholestrol level at this point......
Now, did I tell you why I miss home again????? Honestly, how can eating alone (regardless how nice the food is) beat this???? Its ok.......its just 12 months more before I can do this again...well, maybe earlier?
Labels: food

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home