Sunday, February 15, 2009

Away from home : Dinner for one

After complaining about my Valentine's dinner at Caffe Paesano in O'Connell St. , I thought I'll make my own dinner tonight. Well, despite the good mood after coming home from Glenelg, the pasta that I've cook, is nothing like I've imagined.


1st, I think it can do with more parmesan cheese, and generous shreds of mozarella. But I'm not a fan of cheese, so I just sprinkled a bit. There's mushrooms, sundried tomatoes, and luncheon meat cubes. And I used pasta shells, and when cooked, they tend to clump together .....i.e shells stacked together....and that sorta ruin the dish quite a bit for me.
Ended up adding a can of Ayam Brand sardine....and it tasted much more better........more flavourful......
I guess, i really should stock up on some basil and oregano, and that may help give the pasta some Oomph! .....
I wouldn't serve todays dinner to guests lor.......good enuff for simple dinner la. Reminds me of Susan Myer in Desperate Housewifes....somehow her pasta bake/macaroni and cheese always turn out to be a disaster.....but I wouldn't call mine a disaster though! kekekekekeke
nite nite peeps!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home