Away from home : Failure...
I had a slice of banana bread, warmed.....
served with generous dollops of butter @ Gloria Jeans one morning
and I'm hooked....
How can something so simple.....be so comfortingly delicious?
And so...I decide to bake my own Banana Bread.....
found a recipe by browsing TasteSpotting, and found something that sounds really good...and I followed the recipe...and this is what the end product look like :
It didn't look that bad rite? Try knocking on the crust.......I can literally take the whole loaf and whack Shane Tan...and he might get a huge bump on his head.....
Sigh...I wouldn't call it a disaster...more of a disappointment!! I'm thought I'll have a warm and soft banana bread for brekkie tomorrow.......with a cuppa coffee....darn!!
served with generous dollops of butter @ Gloria Jeans one morning
and I'm hooked....
How can something so simple.....be so comfortingly delicious?
And so...I decide to bake my own Banana Bread.....
found a recipe by browsing TasteSpotting, and found something that sounds really good...and I followed the recipe...and this is what the end product look like :
It didn't look that bad rite? Try knocking on the crust.......I can literally take the whole loaf and whack Shane Tan...and he might get a huge bump on his head.....
Sigh...I wouldn't call it a disaster...more of a disappointment!! I'm thought I'll have a warm and soft banana bread for brekkie tomorrow.......with a cuppa coffee....darn!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home