Clearing out the fridge...
Sometime over Easter, Michael and Sumita came for dinner...
Michael brought with him, some egg plants....that he had plucked from his garden...
Honestly, I've never had "fresh" vegetable before.....not like fresh from the garden...
But then, egg plant...is not something that I cook all the time...
so sad to say, these poor babies remain in my fridge for quite awhile....
2 weeks...or more...
And surprisingly, the egg plants still look firm and fresh....
Which is really "extraordinary", because from experience most vegetable will turn wrinkly and dry out in the fridge of this rented townhouse pretty fast..
Maybe its the magic of Michael's garden?? I wonder what sort of fertiliser he uses.....hehehehehe
Here's the dinner for the night, with eggplant :
Michael brought with him, some egg plants....that he had plucked from his garden...
Honestly, I've never had "fresh" vegetable before.....not like fresh from the garden...
But then, egg plant...is not something that I cook all the time...
so sad to say, these poor babies remain in my fridge for quite awhile....
2 weeks...or more...
And surprisingly, the egg plants still look firm and fresh....
Which is really "extraordinary", because from experience most vegetable will turn wrinkly and dry out in the fridge of this rented townhouse pretty fast..
Maybe its the magic of Michael's garden?? I wonder what sort of fertiliser he uses.....hehehehehe
Here's the dinner for the night, with eggplant :

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home