Away from Home : I missed my Malaysian Sundays...
Malaysian are just born to complain. Because...being a Malaysian, I know I can complain very very well.....
So now I'm complaining that I missed my Malaysian Sundays....
A typical Sunday will be start with a rude awakening by Mom/Dad. Usually Dad....where he'll know on our doors and shout that its brekky time. Every one will snooze a bit (coz its prolly blardy 9am)....until the next round of knocking came...
then everyone will climb up to Daddy's car and we'll drive all the way from Kepong to Imbi or Klang for Bakuteh.
That'll take away half the day. After brekky, its either shopping or we'll head off back home, where Mom n Dad will join Grandma and my aunts/uncles for mahjong. Me ? I'll take a drive in my beloved Civic....just to check out new cafes/dessert places.....catch a movie with my sister, or we'll join the crowds at one of the shopping malls, before the family adjourned for dinner.
Ah...the days of lazing in a cafe...sipping tea and coffee....nibbling of cakes/scones/biscuits/ waffles/ice cream and etc.....so nice!!!
Oooh..and it'll be even nicer if we manage to round up the Musketeers and head up to La Bodega for a lazy afternoon catch up, had a game of scrabbles....and yea, we need updates on gossips and all. Haih......those were the days.
~MH slowly counting the days that she'll be back where she belongs.....silently praying that Malaysia working culture will improves (i.e more $$$$ + less working hours), so she can earn a decent living and still have life, and can go back to her nice and lovely room back at home!!~ I miss my butter crab....Greenview Butter Crab (the dry variant), roti kaya , roti pisang, nescafe special........goreng pisang, keropok lekor.......damn!!! ~
So now I'm complaining that I missed my Malaysian Sundays....
A typical Sunday will be start with a rude awakening by Mom/Dad. Usually Dad....where he'll know on our doors and shout that its brekky time. Every one will snooze a bit (coz its prolly blardy 9am)....until the next round of knocking came...
then everyone will climb up to Daddy's car and we'll drive all the way from Kepong to Imbi or Klang for Bakuteh.
That'll take away half the day. After brekky, its either shopping or we'll head off back home, where Mom n Dad will join Grandma and my aunts/uncles for mahjong. Me ? I'll take a drive in my beloved Civic....just to check out new cafes/dessert places.....catch a movie with my sister, or we'll join the crowds at one of the shopping malls, before the family adjourned for dinner.
Ah...the days of lazing in a cafe...sipping tea and coffee....nibbling of cakes/scones/biscuits/ waffles/ice cream and etc.....so nice!!!
Oooh..and it'll be even nicer if we manage to round up the Musketeers and head up to La Bodega for a lazy afternoon catch up, had a game of scrabbles....and yea, we need updates on gossips and all. Haih......those were the days.
~MH slowly counting the days that she'll be back where she belongs.....silently praying that Malaysia working culture will improves (i.e more $$$$ + less working hours), so she can earn a decent living and still have life, and can go back to her nice and lovely room back at home!!~ I miss my butter crab....Greenview Butter Crab (the dry variant), roti kaya , roti pisang, nescafe special........goreng pisang, keropok lekor.......damn!!! ~
Labels: Me and my random-ness, rantings

3 Comments:
haha u can still hav ur sundays in australia wat..
brekfast in melbourne st..then go do ur thang in rundle mall then adjourn for dinner..
Wait ya....next time I go to this nice like cafe at Melbourne St., I'll take picture to show u...kakakaka. Maybe you've been there!! I like the old uncle, very friendly, and the place is really cozy.
dream on lar u.. malaysia working environment can never improve within years.. it shd take decades or centuries (even)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home