do i have an imagination at all ?
i do.
an overactive one...
and sometimes, its so active, that I'm afraid I've gone overboard with imagining things
its hard to define what's true and what's in playing in my mind
and start to choose not to believe what I feel.....
start to not trust my guts and insticnt....
in case, they are manipulated by my imagination
so, there are times, when I don't do something ....
when I don't say something....
when i don't make any move......
its not because I don't want to...or i don't intend to
I'm just not sure if I'm doing the right thing
but....
I'm supposed to live free..think free and do anything i feel like
and that's supposed to lead me to contentment and happiness....
and that, is definitely easier said than done.....
~ its not that i don't love you, i'm just afraid to fall in love with you --- by Unknown~
an overactive one...
and sometimes, its so active, that I'm afraid I've gone overboard with imagining things
its hard to define what's true and what's in playing in my mind
and start to choose not to believe what I feel.....
start to not trust my guts and insticnt....
in case, they are manipulated by my imagination
so, there are times, when I don't do something ....
when I don't say something....
when i don't make any move......
its not because I don't want to...or i don't intend to
I'm just not sure if I'm doing the right thing
but....
I'm supposed to live free..think free and do anything i feel like
and that's supposed to lead me to contentment and happiness....
and that, is definitely easier said than done.....
~ its not that i don't love you, i'm just afraid to fall in love with you --- by Unknown~
Labels: Musing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home