Saturday, July 21, 2007

sigh...

At my age, I don't think I should sulk over this. I just can't bear to have Sunday to end...and to go back to work on Monday. Ya...sound like a spoiled brat who hated going back to school after the weekend!

Its just that the weekend started at such a high note that it felt quite depressing for it to end.

Thursday nite :Had a nice "de-stress" night out with a few of my colleagues on Thursday, to a place called Vintry, famous for its roast pork. We picked our wine, not knowing what's good, just "hentam" and voila, we had got ourselves a bottle of Argentinian Malbec Red. It was a funny night, with our "neighbour" kept on popping over and asked if we are all lawyers...hahahah.. Me and Huay Yin were in our suits, TJJ in his black shirt (no tie though) and elaine in a nice shirt...and of course, we have our trademark laptops. It took them about 3 guesses to get it right, that we are the "doomed" auditors. One of them even managed to guessed which firm we are from!!!

We ended our night with a game of scrabble. At that point of time, all of us are dead tired and tipsy from the wine, but BRAVO to all of us, coz we manage to finish the game !!!

Friday
Never slept so peacefully for quite a long time. For once I slept without worrying about work...at all. I didn't pop up from my sleep at 8 am and thinking "Shit! I'm late..."...I just slept and slept...until my mom woke me up for brekkie.

Settled some admin matters from work and close off all work-related matter for good!! At least for this weekend.

Had some quality family time...went shopping with the whole entourage of 5..it was fun!! It had been ages since all of us went out and have fun.

Had also managed to squeeze in a movie with Shane...a HK movie. A very uneventful movie...nothing to shout about lar. The whole movie felt like a 2 hour worth of advertisements for Gucci, Ferragamo, Wong Lo Kat (a brand of herbal tea), and OSIM.


Saturday :
Slept in late again. Read a bit of book...nice book for this month's book club meeting, A curios incident about a dog.

Another shopping trip with my parent and sis's.

Next in line, is a concert with Shane-san. Dear Shane had got us VVIP seats for this concert organised by Digi and 98.8 fm. The highlight of the night is the chance to get a Kodak moment with Digi man. Digi man is a cute yellow chubby man...very cute and funny!!! You'll just feel like giving cute little Digi man a hug!!! They are so adorable....Awwww....! Will post photo of me and Digiman once I've got hold of it from Shane.





Besides Digiman, there are some local acts such as Gary Chow Ge, Nicholas Teo, Daniel Lee (malaysian idol), and John Wee (Star Search)..bla bla....quite entertaining lar. But then, nothing beats meeting Digiman!!! Wheee!!!

Shane and I decided to go for a post-digiman moment drink at The Attic. We talked about life, men and what we wanted to do...

Popped back home to crashed in my lovely bed...

Sunday :
Now...sulking. Nothing to do...or there's nothing interesting that i wanted to do.
So..reply some emails, maybe will have an early night today..to prepare for the long week ahead.


Sigh....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home