Friday, September 21, 2007

Weekly Forecast for September 17, 2007
Provided by Astrology.com

Monthly Forecast
Try taking a day all for yourself early this week -- or maybe even three days. That's much easier said than done, of course, but you know in your heart that you deserve it. You don't have to go nuts with overnight Vegas trips or credit-busting shopping sprees, but a little quiet fun wouldn't be so bad. Thursday and Friday are big days, but they could tilt toward either good or bad depending on outside pressures. Make sure you take care of any loose ends! You're dealing with money issues for most of the weekend, but it could be as simple as tracking down bills online, so don't panic.


My leave officially starts the 6th of Sept. Since then I've went back to work for almost everyday (regardless back to client's place or at home). It make no differences...the calls from client/colleagues who are helping to follow up....

I've checked the definition of leave : The period of time during which you are absent from work or duty

But totally don't feel like I'm having my so-called "leave" , coz I'm hardly absent from work or duty.......

sigh!!! when will this world be ever fair......

signing off ==> grumpy and frustrated!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home