Wednesday, August 15, 2007

up the walls...

I honestly wonder, how much can one person do in one day? Why do a sane person will expect another person to finish some work that probably take one week to ensure that everything is correct and documented in an acceptable manner....to be done with 1-2 days ? I really do wonder......because I don't think I can do it. Sigh....!

Its already 12.30am as I'm typing this...trying to keep my eyes open...looking at intercompany reconciliations..cracking my brain (there isn't much brain power left..if you ask me..). I think I'll just sleep....strictly speaking, this is my personal time..I shouldn't even be working.....yup! Conscience clear...just go to my bed and sleep....

Just that, I'll probably have nightmare of intercompany reconciliations raining on me.....or suddenly there's a intercompany transaction differences of few hundred millions........

I'm sad that myself and my friends have to sleep less than 5 hours a day, have to sacrifice their study leave, my associates working overtime due to unreasonable demand from boss....why do we have to suffer all these ? And the most demotivating of all, when we went in for review, the comments were accusingly pointing at "Why didn't you do this and that?, Why isn't it completed ?" when it was highlighted time and again that the timeline is really unreasonable, if not impossible. Instead of showing a speck of appreciation, we are questioned.......of our efficiency..

sad....sad....sad.....

Suddenly Jobstreet looks like a way to the end of this tunnel of darkness...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home