This week...
BEFORE
I don't remember exactly when, but its a night where me and Leng Yeing got caught in traffic jam (coz it rained during peak hour) in KL. So we both went to Jalan Alor to have our dinner and since we decide not to eat too much, we chose to eat dim sum instead! Definitely a wrong choice coz the dim sum is not really good, and the fried oyster omelette is sub-standard (though, the oyster is quite fat and juicy) and the fried radish cake ...erm...not really good.
While having our dinner, we have a few sightings of big fat rats too....eeeww..
OUR DINNER :


Sunday, July 29
As usual, every Sunday morning, my parent fav brekkie haunt will be Sun Heong Bak Kut Teh at Jalan Imbi (diagonally opposite, Soo Kee Beef Noodle, near the playground). A pot of Poh Li tea (red tea) and little bowls of sinful but juicy pork...plus a claypot of mixed vege...yup, that's our breakfast. I mean, it sorta explains how we've got our waistline.....sigh!
my piece of heaven..haha..ok this is not that great, there are better ones....but i happened to took a pic of this only
Dinner on the same day - with my family
Typically, Sunday night dinner will be with my parent, unless my parent decided to ditch us....
This is similar to the caramelised pork we had in Vintry (refer to my last blog), except I think its 10 times better.
I seriously have no idea what this is called in English...so I'll just settle with "The Fish"...hahaha. Whatever it is,its yummy
Thursday, 3 Aug 2007
I've just realise that I could be a real hazard to myself. Something really riduculous happened to me and after the shocked and all, i'm just amazed with myself.
It was on Wed night (ok..technically, it was Thursday morning, around 4 am)I woke up from a dream...as dream of a big fat rat crawling on my bed, heading towards my face.
I woke up in a daze, looked around to make sure that the rat is really just a dream, but saw a shadow moving around my pillow and I thought, shit...there's really a RAT!!! Short of screaming, I literally scrambled to get off my bed..but my leg got caught in the comforter and I came plunging down the floor. There'a a crack and and horrible pain on my left elbow.
The pain..I can't describe it, at that point in time, I can only feel tears on my eyes and am in search of painkillers. I'm REALLY NOT A FAN OF PAIN!
The painkiller makes me feel nauseous and I vomited on my way to the clinic. The doctor says there's no x-ray service at such hours, that I should just go to a hospital. As the pain had come to a bearable level, I told my dad that we should just go home and sleep and go to the hospital tomorrow morning.
At the hospital :

More updates later....
Need to get on with my life...
Other random stuff :::>
Lavinia and Marie, showing off their watches...they have the same one....in different size
Friday, 3rd August 2007
With my left arm injured, my mom would not hear of me driving out on Friday nite. Thank god, Shane came and rescue me.....dearest Shane decided to pick me up for dinner and to meet up Sarah-san later. When its Shane and mua, its definitely Doa Rae or Rakuzen...hahaha....Since we are headed to The Curve later, so we chose Doa Rae..
This time, we both swore that we will not over ordered and shall stick with 2 mains. We ordered a Bi-bim-bap and Kim Chi Chigae...and guess what? We are still stuffed...I think I feel like a puffer fish after dinner.
And before I forgot, we have a little problem before reaching Doa Rae..our car tyre sorta punctured after bumping into a huge pothole, but thank god , we are less than 1 meter away from a Shell Petrol Station, whereby a kind attendant helped us change the tyre. We realise that both of us had no idea how to change tyre...haih!!
Our food at Doa Rae ==>
Kim Chi ChiGae...my fav..
Bi-bim-bap
Labels: Blog about friends, food, Klutz



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home