Thursday, November 1, 2007

S'pore and Penang

Last week was really packed. On last minute noticed, I'm to attend a conference for all PwC's Asiapac counterparts that are auditing one of our Pharma client. I have about 3 hours to packed my luggage for 2D/1N trip, to get some S$, and to catch a flight. We reached Sentosa Island at about 12am that night, but it was a nice surprise. The resort that the client had booked for us is gorgeous...and I got a suite all to myself..a four poster bed, bath tub, plasma tv and all.....
Not much photos of myself, but here's some photos of the resort and my room :


Besides the nice resort, I've met quite a number of interesting people.Had particulary an enjoyable time chatting with Paiman from Pwc Indonesia. It had been awhile since i've such a decent conversation.....

Then there Emy, a Partner from PwC Philipines...she's such a boisterous person that its difficult not to have fun around her. Carlos, her manager is really friendly too. I totally enjoyed the trip, despite the rush and all.....

We left Singapore on Friday, and the next day itself, I'm to drive to Penang with Huay Yin , Carol and Elaine for our firm's annual treasure hunt....

Was really tired after the Singapore trip, but then the hype of going to Penang with the babes was really strong....so there we are...driving all the way there. Thank god we have Sen Shih's and Julian's car as the lead....we girls didn't even bother looking at the map! wahahahah......another reason why god had created guys huh?





When you are in Penang, the only thing to do is to EAT!!!!!!





I'm so tired from driving...that I slept at 8pm that night....and didn't wake up until the next morning...Such a bugger that I had to work on Monday...sigh!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home