Monday, October 29, 2007

Idiotic ramblings....

Its either I'm still having a hangover from the treasure hunt or I'm just plain depressed...
Went back to office this morning after the marathon of travelling between Singapore and Penang over the past 4 days (will update on this soon) and reality hits hard...

Aaron's last day is approaching soon.....will miss him loads...especially his cheeky winks and his cute face...:P

Peggy will be leaving too...

And Daniel too....gosh..and he's one of the nicest guy among my batchmates...

Mahesh...though he's a pain most of the time, I think I'll miss teasing and annoying him...

Suddenly, working in the firm seems so lonely. These people who had work with me for the past 2 years will be leaving and I can't help but feel a bit sad....

It just struck me...when Nicholas say he feel so alone working now. All his buddies gone...and it only struck me on my way driving home....when I have time to think, that I'm too...stuck here alone. Of course there are others left like Shane, Elaine, Leng Yeing, Tan Yee, ......

but it won't be the same again......

It just makes the time we get to spend together more and more precious....sob! Even lunch at Chicken Rice Shop today seems much more fun and warm....

And work had been crap today. Felt so "used" and being "cheated" for retracting my leave to helped out at my current assignment. Its really different from what that has been promised...and to make it worst, my manager felt no remorse for "tricking" me into this....apparently, this is how life is..and I have to deal with it.

I don't even know what to write since I'm so confused now......there's this sad feeling that refuse to leave me alone........and I seriously don't know what to do about it.

Sigh....

signing off...still feeling depressed, sad...and miserable.

If I'm praying, this will be my prayer tonight :

God, please let me dream of a vacation, me and all the people I love in a lovely island, sipping coconut water....chatting idly about life and the good times....Let me feel the sea breeze, let me feel the love and let me be my bubbly self when I wake up tomorrow.....coz I bloody feel like crying now. Sorry that I sweared....but its necessary in this case!

nite nite

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Huay Yin said...

In times like this when u feel like crying, just let it out. You'll feel a lot better. *hugs*

October 30, 2007 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

perhaps it will help if you made that 'dream' come true =))

October 31, 2007 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home