Sunday, May 4, 2008

am i weird..

restless...
that's how I feel
its not that I've nothing to do...in fact, I've loads to do...the work are piled up so high, that a lil' nudge might make it crash down on me. I just prayed that on Monday, I do not have any "sudden" urgent deadline(s) being set upon me.

yeah..my new job is slowly creeping into my so-called life. I thought I've regained what I once know as normal life....but now, I slowly morphing back into PwC kinda normal life (only auditors will understand).

Anyway, i'm determined to enjoy my weekend. First, I make sure I have enough sleep to purge out all the residue crankiness built during the week, then a dose of gym...

It feel good to sweat it out....despite none of the flabby parts look any as tone as Jessica Alba's (yeah..i know I'm dreaming...bleh...I'm allowed to dream :P).

Some doses of retail therapy (truth be told, after many pigout sessions since CNY, i'm expanding in size and in serious need of wardrobe change....in size). And I love American and British......they really embrace women with curves.....yeah baby...! Actually, they sell clothes in my size, hence the praise, but then....these barbarian are cuthroat idiots.....almost bankrupted me (thank god I do have self control!).

Satisfied......

Yeah....you know there's be stray hours here and there...i filled it up watching all those Grey's Anatomy that I saved in my external harddrive for donkey years, but never get to watch it.....laughed myself silly (good for working out non-existent abs).

So....by now, its already Sunday afternoon. I'm thinking, should I go to gym again? Nah....still aching from yesterday (too ambitious when trying out this sliding eliptical machine...ugh...sadistic machine). So...what do you do??

You ransack the fridge and pantry
You find loads of cooking chocolates.....
Cream cheese........

Blink blink.....siren rang!!

I read on some foodblog (FBB and A Whiff of Lemongrass) ...where they both tried to bake Cream Chees Choc Brownies....oooohhh!!! Yeah man....NO.2 relaxing activity : BAKING!!!

Here's the outcome :




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home