Do you think its fun?
Something is not right
I feel it
the first week
Felt very agitated...
Tired easily...feel sleepy even I'm not too busy working
Feel bloated
Have strong urged to eat chocolates...i don't really fancy chocolates (except for chocolate cakes la..)
the second week
pimple growing on the forehead
more bloated than previous week
hair limp and lifeless
feeling super sluggish
the fateful week
first day, i feel some tugs at the abdomen...something like stomachache when u have diarrhea, only tat you don't need to go toilet
very cranky, issued warning to TJJ not to provoke me during lunch
very bad backache
and the cramps just won't give up on me. Every now and then, i feel spasm of cramps in the abdomen, which in turn created this urge to whack watever or whoever who's near by. I think I just might bite someone....the pain is unbearable!!
but then, a cuppa of Hazelnut Hot Choc from Starbucks calmed me down...i put in extra dose of chocolate by popping in 2 squares of Cdbury Mousse. The smell of hazelnut just soothes my nerve, and the choc balance out the hormones a bit
And the world is just up against me...of all days, it had to rain like mad. Stuck in a jam...the temptation to just plunk my head on the steering and let the honk run amok is so high...it took a lot of self control not to do it. If my parent didnt' tell me tat its bad to swear, i would have swore all my way to Sunway...
met TJJ for dinner again...and issued a warning to both TJJ and HY not to provoke me. They should just ignore me and let me be...coz I'm in super foul mood. I stated my right to be unreasonable, which i guess TJJ don't agree with. But I asked him whether he know how painful is it to give birth and I'm now experiencing approx. 30% of the pain and fatigue of giving birth. Tat shut him up a bit.
the night itself :
I just want to crawl under the sheets and curl inside. But I can't sleep despite the fatigue. Its a fitful night...and finally , i think i managed to sleep.
Woke up at about 6.30am coz my stupid alarm rang. I look into the mirror and I thought i saw an old hag.....eye puffy, hair like mad woman, face bloated and pores enlarged....ugh...and the stupid cramps....cringe...
crawled back to my bed and continue snoozing....
THE MORAL OF THE STORY :
If you want to feel like crap, look like an old hag, be a woman and you get to feel like tat once a month!
I feel it
the first week
Felt very agitated...
Tired easily...feel sleepy even I'm not too busy working
Feel bloated
Have strong urged to eat chocolates...i don't really fancy chocolates (except for chocolate cakes la..)
the second week
pimple growing on the forehead
more bloated than previous week
hair limp and lifeless
feeling super sluggish
the fateful week
first day, i feel some tugs at the abdomen...something like stomachache when u have diarrhea, only tat you don't need to go toilet
very cranky, issued warning to TJJ not to provoke me during lunch
very bad backache
and the cramps just won't give up on me. Every now and then, i feel spasm of cramps in the abdomen, which in turn created this urge to whack watever or whoever who's near by. I think I just might bite someone....the pain is unbearable!!
but then, a cuppa of Hazelnut Hot Choc from Starbucks calmed me down...i put in extra dose of chocolate by popping in 2 squares of Cdbury Mousse. The smell of hazelnut just soothes my nerve, and the choc balance out the hormones a bit
And the world is just up against me...of all days, it had to rain like mad. Stuck in a jam...the temptation to just plunk my head on the steering and let the honk run amok is so high...it took a lot of self control not to do it. If my parent didnt' tell me tat its bad to swear, i would have swore all my way to Sunway...
met TJJ for dinner again...and issued a warning to both TJJ and HY not to provoke me. They should just ignore me and let me be...coz I'm in super foul mood. I stated my right to be unreasonable, which i guess TJJ don't agree with. But I asked him whether he know how painful is it to give birth and I'm now experiencing approx. 30% of the pain and fatigue of giving birth. Tat shut him up a bit.
the night itself :
I just want to crawl under the sheets and curl inside. But I can't sleep despite the fatigue. Its a fitful night...and finally , i think i managed to sleep.
Woke up at about 6.30am coz my stupid alarm rang. I look into the mirror and I thought i saw an old hag.....eye puffy, hair like mad woman, face bloated and pores enlarged....ugh...and the stupid cramps....cringe...
crawled back to my bed and continue snoozing....
THE MORAL OF THE STORY :
If you want to feel like crap, look like an old hag, be a woman and you get to feel like tat once a month!

1 Comments:
phew..thank goodness i m not a female..
n whats wif girls blogging about their periods?? seem to be the trend lately ar..
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home