I'm thinking
It won't be too bad if ....
1) I don't have to worry bout money (my own money ...)
2) I'm in Switzerland
--> Preferably holed up in a Chateau...with its own vineyard...and my role?? Well, it will be best that I'm the Quality Control Manager (if they have such a thing)....hahah..making sure that things looks right, food taste good, wine available throughout the year...and ooohhh...those festive seasons...Christmas and New year......hahaha..I'll love to party...
---> Making gnocchis, hunting for porcini's and truffles....and of course, it won't be complete with a few doggy....docile hunting dogs.....and a few lazy toy dogs like pugs and chi hua hua....gosh....life will be great...
but then..tomorrow I'll be driving down Jalan Tun Razak...heading to my client office, open my laptop and start what I've been doing for the past two years.....audit...sigh
1) I don't have to worry bout money (my own money ...)
2) I'm in Switzerland
--> Preferably holed up in a Chateau...with its own vineyard...and my role?? Well, it will be best that I'm the Quality Control Manager (if they have such a thing)....hahah..making sure that things looks right, food taste good, wine available throughout the year...and ooohhh...those festive seasons...Christmas and New year......hahaha..I'll love to party...
---> Making gnocchis, hunting for porcini's and truffles....and of course, it won't be complete with a few doggy....docile hunting dogs.....and a few lazy toy dogs like pugs and chi hua hua....gosh....life will be great...
but then..tomorrow I'll be driving down Jalan Tun Razak...heading to my client office, open my laptop and start what I've been doing for the past two years.....audit...sigh

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home