Sunday, November 11, 2007

And they say women are devious....

James The Hot Guy (Not!!!) : You know, I think this girl in office have something for me..
Me : Really !! (Eyes wide with disbelief)....

*smack* I got a slap on the back by James

Me : Hey! I mean who will want you ??? You are such a jerk....
James The Hot Guy (Not!!!) : Cos I've a reputation of a good guy at work ? (wide smirk on his face)
Me: It figures...(*shaking my head*), if not being serious, foul-mouthed and evil is the definition of a good guy...Anyway, what makes you think she likes you?

James The Hot Guy (Not!!!) : Well, she bought me sandwiches for dinner, since I worked late...and she listens to me talking crap ...and of course, I took the opportunity to make myself sound as pitiful as possible....(he showed me his puppy-eyed look...)

James The Hot Guy (Not!!!) : Anyway, I told her that I was dumped by my gf last week, that's why I'm so into work....wanted to forget about the sorrow...and BINGO!! She immediately applied to be my guardian angel......I tell you, this is one sure-fire trick.....

Me : That's quite bad..if you don't like her...for real. Sometimes, I just hate you ....

James The Hot Guy (Not!!!) : Hey..how do you know that I won't like her for REAL? I mean, she's quite hot, you know....but a bit gullible. And I like it....hahaha....its good...

Me : hmmm...well, we'll see how gullible. At this age, I don't really know much women who will fall for you kinda trick...its pretty obvious you are teasing her, hoping she'll make the first move.....and it sorta ruined the "romantic" factor....I mean , you are the guy..you should do it lar.......loser!

James The Hot Guy (Not!!!) : Well, sometimes it feels good to be pursued, rather than pursuing all the time...Its not really nice getting rejected, you know....

Me : I know...

James The Hot Guy (Not!!!) : I don't know if it works for girls, but for us guys, strutting around like we are boss works sometimes...coz girls have these "damsel-in-distress" syndrome...they need some masculinity in their life.....but I don't see how you can turn it around if you want to get a guy...wahahahaha...

James earned a kick from me, since I can't slap him...my arm achES

James came up with more devious plan on how to get May (the colleague) to ask him out on a dinner date...... which includes the following :


  • conscientiously sent her blogs of dinner places he wanted to go

  • Mentionitis = continuously mention about the dinner place and date and time where he is free (he's quite sure she has no one asking her out, so she'll be free anyday)

  • tell her that he's dying to eat with her....but he strike this out, coz he thinks its equivalent of asking her out

  • pretend that he got stood up by his buddies for dinner

  • last resort, he'll try his puppy-eyed look again.....

I'm amazed actually that James would stoop that low (hahha..he'll prolly kill me for saying this) just to get the girl to ask him out....and he complains that we girls always pretended to be dumb and naive just to get a guy interested.


I'm suprise that even guys can be devious....hmph...



I don't know if James will love the girl, its too early to tell....but he generally loves hanging out with girls...so it will be easy for him....

And that's how my night is spent....talking random stuff!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home