Bocelli at Hutt Street
After being told that Goodlife Organic Pizza is the place to go for nice pizza, Elaine, JJ and myself finally decided to have dinner there. But as usual, we couldn't get a place in the restaurant without a reservation.....and hence, we adjourned at Bocelli's, located at the corner of Wakefield Street and Hutt Street.
JJ and Elaine had commented that the breakfast @ Bocelli is good, and we supposed that dinner should be pretty decent too. PLus, the main thing is, its just located approximately 10 mins walk from their apartment on Angas Street.
And hence, lo and behold...our dinner for the night :
Risotto al Pollo/Funghi or something along that line. Will be good if we have real Porcini, instead of just mushrooms (or Funghi as they called it). I've been itching to have Risotto for quite awhile, because its just so difficult to find nice ones in Kuala Lumpur. All I have to say, this is pretty decent....and yes, I would definitely go there for the same dish again, until I find the perfect Risotto , that is! .....Though Elaine and JJ did comment that the greenish colour of the cream sauce sorta put them off....but I have no problem stuffing this into my mouth...savouring the creaminess, that's full of taste...just right for me! Yea...and Porcini...I supposed we can only get the real thing when we are in Europe...Italy to be exact. Lets hope one day, I can go Porcini hunting......and get to eat fresh ones, and savour the pungent and flavoursome taste of the real thing!

JJ and Elaine had commented that the breakfast @ Bocelli is good, and we supposed that dinner should be pretty decent too. PLus, the main thing is, its just located approximately 10 mins walk from their apartment on Angas Street.
And hence, lo and behold...our dinner for the night :
Risotto al Pollo/Funghi or something along that line. Will be good if we have real Porcini, instead of just mushrooms (or Funghi as they called it). I've been itching to have Risotto for quite awhile, because its just so difficult to find nice ones in Kuala Lumpur. All I have to say, this is pretty decent....and yes, I would definitely go there for the same dish again, until I find the perfect Risotto , that is! .....Though Elaine and JJ did comment that the greenish colour of the cream sauce sorta put them off....but I have no problem stuffing this into my mouth...savouring the creaminess, that's full of taste...just right for me! Yea...and Porcini...I supposed we can only get the real thing when we are in Europe...Italy to be exact. Lets hope one day, I can go Porcini hunting......and get to eat fresh ones, and savour the pungent and flavoursome taste of the real thing!
I reckoned I need some greens, so I ordered a Caesar Salad. Wrong choice, coz its blardy huge....and I ended up picking on the leaves and technically the whole plate went to waste. JJ did try to help out.....though Elaine can hardly stuff another morsel of the salad, after her Pizza.

JJ's grilled chicken with cheese.....but I think he's just into the chips....there's a reason for his nickname : Mr Potato... :P
JJ's grilled chicken with cheese.....but I think he's just into the chips....there's a reason for his nickname : Mr Potato... :P
As you can see, that was one heavy meal.........and instead of catching a bus on Wakefield Street, I decided to walk all the way home to Elizabeth Street...which is from one end of the square of the CBD to another......
Its good that the night is cooling with light wind.....with my jacket on and comfy heels, I don't really mind the walk. Plus its my first walk around the CBD at night......nice!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home