Why you just love Bro Bra?
It really baffles me...why we hang around him...
This is the normal conversation we have :
Me : Hi , heard you are on MC today...you alright?
after like 5-6 hours later :
Ah Kei : Yaya
Me : I thought you are ignoring me......*heartbroken*
Ah Kei : Oops, this msg not suppose to give to u....i wanted to ignore you
Me : its ok then, continue ignoring me
Ah Kei : Yes Sir. Will do
Me : You are not supposed to reply like tat. But then, you are Ah Kei...what can I expect...sigh
Ah Kei : What am I supposed to say then?
Me : Nvm...go back to ignoring me
Ah Kei : Its ok, as courtesy dictates, I should at least say "Hi"
Me : Thanks for being so "courteous", I'm very "touched"
Ah Kei : NO worries, you're most welcome...
if I can check my blood pressure now, it might be really high......
But still, everyone knows when you need him, he'll be there to support you...he'll lift you up when you are down....that's our Bro Bra!! I try to remind myself of that....because till now, Bro Bra has never let me down.......in fact, he helps keep my blood pressure up everytime I talk to him over MSN......
This is the normal conversation we have :
Me : Hi , heard you are on MC today...you alright?
after like 5-6 hours later :
Ah Kei : Yaya
Me : I thought you are ignoring me......*heartbroken*
Ah Kei : Oops, this msg not suppose to give to u....i wanted to ignore you
Me : its ok then, continue ignoring me
Ah Kei : Yes Sir. Will do
Me : You are not supposed to reply like tat. But then, you are Ah Kei...what can I expect...sigh
Ah Kei : What am I supposed to say then?
Me : Nvm...go back to ignoring me
Ah Kei : Its ok, as courtesy dictates, I should at least say "Hi"
Me : Thanks for being so "courteous", I'm very "touched"
Ah Kei : NO worries, you're most welcome...
if I can check my blood pressure now, it might be really high......
But still, everyone knows when you need him, he'll be there to support you...he'll lift you up when you are down....that's our Bro Bra!! I try to remind myself of that....because till now, Bro Bra has never let me down.......in fact, he helps keep my blood pressure up everytime I talk to him over MSN......
Labels: Bro Bra

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home