Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sometimes, I can't help but be ashamed to claim that I'm a Malaysian..

I just can't believe my ears and eyes when I read and hear about this news "About 300 stray dogs were rounded upby Pulau Ketam residents and deportedto an isolated island to fend for themselves"

WHat were these people thinking???? If the strays had become a nuisance to them, the "best" solution that they can think off is to park the dogs in a stranded island??? I wonder what they do to their children that's too naughty and cries all the time (that's more of a nuisance...in my point of view).....

What happened to humanity??? Is there none left in this world, on in this case, the Pulau Ketam community????? Its amazing that no one within the community seems to think that this is a "wrong" thing to do...and its utterly riduculous when the council man of Pulau Ketam says that its for the dogs own good to be parked at the stranded island, because local council will be more cruel when they send the dog pound to hunt for the strays. What rubbish...!!!

I wish that these people are left on the stranded island for 1week...and live like the strays dogs were made to live....see how they like it!!!!!!

So angry...so disappointed...I just don't have the words in me to describe how I'm feeling.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home