Just human
On the never-ending diet plan :
I really wanted to exercise....REALLY.......................
Mainly because I ate Hokkien Mee tonight....
Guilt trip...
but......................there's HAZE in Kuala Lumpur....
its not recommended that you exercise..............
so..I didn't.
-THE END-
On the mind-numbing work :
My work has inspired me to write the following prayer :
Tuesday :
Dear God, please do not punish me by putting me through days and days of moronic stupor at work. Please do not slowly allow that to eat away whatever intelligence that you have kindly bestowed on me.
Wednesday :
Dear God, I thank you for hearing my prayers. I thank God for blessing me with 30-mins of "actual" brainstorming and reasonably intelligent arguments on our workscope today. Finally, I find a direction as to what I need to achieve rather than being forced to ask moronic questions without know what we want to achieve.
I really wanted to exercise....REALLY.......................
Mainly because I ate Hokkien Mee tonight....
Guilt trip...
but......................there's HAZE in Kuala Lumpur....
its not recommended that you exercise..............
so..I didn't.
-THE END-
On the mind-numbing work :
My work has inspired me to write the following prayer :
Tuesday :
Dear God, please do not punish me by putting me through days and days of moronic stupor at work. Please do not slowly allow that to eat away whatever intelligence that you have kindly bestowed on me.
Wednesday :
Dear God, I thank you for hearing my prayers. I thank God for blessing me with 30-mins of "actual" brainstorming and reasonably intelligent arguments on our workscope today. Finally, I find a direction as to what I need to achieve rather than being forced to ask moronic questions without know what we want to achieve.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home