Its one of those days
Its one of those days
That I want to cry
That I want to shout
That I just want to feel
better again, just shouting expletives
to no one in particular
No restrain
No holding back
Just letting it go
Or crawl into bed
Hide inside the doona
Find a shoulder to lean on
And hear the word - "Its alright"
And you know what ?
There's really nothing wrong
Not any different from any other day
But its just - one of those days
That I want to cry
That I want to shout
That I just want to feel
better again, just shouting expletives
to no one in particular
No restrain
No holding back
Just letting it go
Or crawl into bed
Hide inside the doona
Find a shoulder to lean on
And hear the word - "Its alright"
And you know what ?
There's really nothing wrong
Not any different from any other day
But its just - one of those days

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home