Wednesday, July 23, 2014

4th day

4 days since....
Is it easier? I don't know...I just try not to think
Keep busy, game face on 24/7...making sure I am so tired that I will just fall asleep when I reach home....and still wish Rocky good night...

Its tough...to answer when someone ask how am I? How are you doing?

I guess I am fine....

Alive, with a job, family are with me, good friends surrounding me....I supposed..that is quite a fine life compared to most....so I guessed I should be happy and thankful

I should....me...the ungrateful demanding human who wants it all......should be happy

But the truth is....."should be happy" and actually feeling happy are really 2 different thing...so...if I am to pray today...Dear God, please send those who are going to tell.me that Rocky is just a dog, and get over it.....send then far far away!! For their own good...coz I have only so much left in me to stay nice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home