And I wonder. ..
They say dogs know...they know when they need to go. And I wonder if its true...
We are due to take Rocky to the vet on Monday to see what are his assessment...and I just got back from Tokyo on the Saturday morning before. Spent the weekend with the little tyke....
And on Monday morning, he left us. Just before I have to travel again on the coming Friday....I am just thankful that all of us are with him
We wonder if he waited for me to be home...and chooses to go before I leave again? Only God knows....and I hope and pray that God have a better place for Rocky now...
I also wonder if God send Rocky as my little angel....he has been my rock ..supporting me emotionally through a lot. The time where I lost all trust in love....God send me Rocky who shown me that there is such love ...that are so true....that nothing will break it. He gives me strength when I come home at 3am from work...pop his little head up to nod and say, Good..my human, u r home now....and when I leave in the morning, he will raise his sleepy head to give me strength to make it through the day...
I think I depended on him more than he depended on me.....so that I can walk out there and face the world and do my thing
But God had chosen to take Rocky away now....is it time for me not to rely on my little angel Rocky? Lav says to put trust in God, and he will show the way....God will not set you on a path, that you can't handle.....Well, i supposed if all else failed in life, one will eventually die and join God in wherever and maybe one day, i will see my rocky again. Perhaps..this is not the end....
Its had been tough.....and I misses him so much.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home