Cravings....
Its 2.04am in the morning.
I should have packed my stuff nicely for the pre move survey this coming Wednesday, but procrastination had interrupted my initial intention.....
And reading food blogs make me hungry again....and all of a sudden, I have this craving for DIM SUM.....and not just any DIM SUM....i want those at Kuchai Lama, the one that Sen Shih aka Bro Bra brought us. Its called Kam Him......and I want the egg tart, char siew pau, siew mai, steam ribs.........
HUNGRY lar.................
Its really amazing...I went there 3-4 times, but up to now, I still don't know how to get to the restaurant. I vaguely remember we pass through Federal Highway....and I can see Midvalley along the way....and its blank from there on!
ugh!!
I should have packed my stuff nicely for the pre move survey this coming Wednesday, but procrastination had interrupted my initial intention.....
My room look like this now :
And reading food blogs make me hungry again....and all of a sudden, I have this craving for DIM SUM.....and not just any DIM SUM....i want those at Kuchai Lama, the one that Sen Shih aka Bro Bra brought us. Its called Kam Him......and I want the egg tart, char siew pau, siew mai, steam ribs.........
HUNGRY lar.................
Its really amazing...I went there 3-4 times, but up to now, I still don't know how to get to the restaurant. I vaguely remember we pass through Federal Highway....and I can see Midvalley along the way....and its blank from there on!
ugh!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home