Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Love so beautiful....

Love is..



...when her presence seemed to justify my very existence



...The fact is, love it when a man opens the door for me. According

to etiguette this means "She neds me to do this because she's

fragile", but in my soul is writen : " I'm being treated like a

goddess. I'm a queen."



...I'd be capable of doing almost anything, even leaving the woman

I was living with.



..."I'm talking about the love I'm discovering now and doing my

best to destroy before it reveals itself. I'd like you to

accept it. It's the little I have of myself, but it's not my

own. It's not exclusively yours, because there's someone in my

life, but I would be happy if you could accept it anyway. "

If I dot say everything I need to say tonight, I'll merely be a

spectator watching events unfold rather than the person

actually experiencing them.

(From The Witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho)





Alright, maybe "leaving the woman I'm living with" is not that ethical...

But its like discovering the power of love, doing things that you never thought you are capable of



Anyway, was "melting" after reading The Far Side of Forever by Life for Beginner, and got all emo after reading this particular chapter in The Witch of Portobello....

And my love quote for the day :
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly. ~ by Sam Keen ~









Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home