Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Extraordinary X'mas....very MERRY indeed! Ho! Ho! HO!

When it comes to me and Shane Loh...its down to doing spontaneous thing....

A typical chat :

Me : Eh..want to watch movie ar??
Shane : Sure...but timing..we call call la...
Me: Ya...adhoc

And that's it....after work, we'll just call each other and settle for a movie/dinner/drinks....

And that's how my Christmas Eve's celebration materialised...
I initially planned to just watch a movie (wanted to watch Keanu Reeves...) and probably ask the girls out for a drink....but Shane invited me to this party, where she hardly know the people...of course, except for her cousins la....
So, my purpose is to "teman" her...and I suspect Shane Loh have some other agenda on her mind, beside just making sure her good friend here have some social activity on Christmas Eve!!! (naughty Shane!!...but yea...its fun..so its ok... :D)

Anyway, I'm glad she invited me. Initially, we plan to just hang out for an hour or two, then prolly head out for supper before calling it a night....but the party turn out to be really fun and we have to pry ourselves away at 2.30am....else, my dad and mom might send out the search troops for me!!

Its the most "weird" and unconventional Christmas Eve celebration, at least...for me! Well, I don't celebrate Christmas anyway...I'll usually just hang around, watch tv or go out with the Musketeers. But this time, the party is held in a office block...and of all places, its in Kepong!!!! Kkaakakak...damn blardy convenient...so near my house! :P

OOK...back to the point...party in office at night! Huhu huhu..yea...where got people party in office hor?? Usually in people's house ma...or restaurant, karaoke, etc ...in an office?? And don't seem like just an office to me....*chuckles*...these people meant serious business when they want to party!! They set up blinking lights (they use some cable thingy...not the normal fairy lights...dunno la..this kind of thing, I memang dunno), blue and yellow spotlights that blinks, then Shane's cousin No.2 brought his keyboard....and there's this guy who everyone refer to him as Nobita (as in Doraemon's Nobita), wah lau ...he's damn pro !! Set up sound system, lightings, projector, summore can play Karaoke songs for everyone to sing....and can troubleshoot the sound quality of the music and mic!! Damn impressed !!! He's like a electrical cum sound cum multi purpose engineer!! Talk about being cool....tat's one cool Nobita!

Then there's the singing part...gosh, these people can really sing!! I knew Shane's Cousin No. 2 can sing...but mana tau, the friends also can sing!! Gosh..these people are so talented, I somehow feel I'm such a nerd amongst them...but what the heck, its Christmas...and wine and liquour are flowing...he he ehehehe...

From 2008 Christmas Party

The performers.......mainly consist of : 1) Phillip/Billy *sorry, I'm bad with names, but you really can sing!! 2) Pik Lian - lovely voice..... 3) Cousin No. 2 - Mr Loh CK


Highlight of the night...is the appearance of Santa Claus.....and its such a cool Santa. ..kakakaakak .....seriously, I get stitches on my side from laughing so much that night......



Phillip and Cousin No.2 announcing the arrival of Santa Claus....*shhhhhh






Ta da!!!! Here comes Santa Claus.......hahahahaah....I think that looks a bit like Wong Fei Hong style....??? Agree??









Santa definitely enjoys taking photos with his admirers....


This is when Santa has a bit of "wardrobe malfunction" moment....apparently the pants is dropping off.....




See...Santa's performance..is just...extraordinary!!! The 2nd pic...i'm not sure if that's a 2nd Wardrobe Malfunction moment...kekeekkeek

Shane dearest braved the mic....and sang too!! Think the talent of being able to sing, runs in the Loh family???




There....Santa's Identity finally revealed!!! Its Cousin No. 1....hahaha....that everyone refers to as Ah Loh....and that's him belting out a Britney Spears song...if I remember correctly....





P1010727

The cousins...or shall I say ..."THE LOH's" ???

*
*
*
CAMWHORING SESSION WITH THE LOH"s

P1010729




P1010732



P1010730





P1010731

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home