6kg and more to go
Since July, I've somehow piled on 6kg.
Yes...freaking 6kg. The last time when I'm on my fattest (98kg - after 3 mths of immobility due to a fractured leg), it took me almost 2 years to slowly lose 23kg, which includes dieting, some slimming sessions, hitting the gym and lots of will power that I never thought I have. I'm happy with my 72 - 75 kg range...and size 12-14 clothes....and of course, the improved stamina is a plus point.
So...now, I have 6kg...and I expect the number to go up...since I'm back in KL and I vowed to eat my hearts out of all the lovely M'sian food......I'm begining to worried...how I'm going to manage the potentially (soon-to-be) 10 kg weight gain in total!!! Honestly, I feel ...well, not exactly proud of my "spare tyres", the super prominent chicken wings, and...well, all the extra weight in summary. Super sluggish....and I can't walk up 2 flights of stairs without feeling out of breath...like seriously panting like mad...
Sigh....but then, i can resist the food....
Mom's cooking
Seafood - my first time having lobster sashimi....which is really GOOD!!!
- crab fests
- braised fish maw, sea cucumber and abalone....you can't get this in Adelaide!!!
Street food in general, and all the chow mein (hokkien mee & wat tan hor- which I haven't had yet!)
Malay food - nasi lemak, keropok lekor, goreng pisang....ayam masak merah....
Mamak food - roti canai, nescafe special, nasi lemak bungkus...etc etc
I don't know...the list will go on and on......
Honestly don't think there's a solution to my problem here, except for :
1) Embrace the weight gains
2) Stay positive
3) Try to fit in some gym time
4) Start my dieting as soon as I'm back in Adelaide.....sigh!
Yes...freaking 6kg. The last time when I'm on my fattest (98kg - after 3 mths of immobility due to a fractured leg), it took me almost 2 years to slowly lose 23kg, which includes dieting, some slimming sessions, hitting the gym and lots of will power that I never thought I have. I'm happy with my 72 - 75 kg range...and size 12-14 clothes....and of course, the improved stamina is a plus point.
So...now, I have 6kg...and I expect the number to go up...since I'm back in KL and I vowed to eat my hearts out of all the lovely M'sian food......I'm begining to worried...how I'm going to manage the potentially (soon-to-be) 10 kg weight gain in total!!! Honestly, I feel ...well, not exactly proud of my "spare tyres", the super prominent chicken wings, and...well, all the extra weight in summary. Super sluggish....and I can't walk up 2 flights of stairs without feeling out of breath...like seriously panting like mad...
Sigh....but then, i can resist the food....
Mom's cooking
Seafood - my first time having lobster sashimi....which is really GOOD!!!
- crab fests
- braised fish maw, sea cucumber and abalone....you can't get this in Adelaide!!!
Street food in general, and all the chow mein (hokkien mee & wat tan hor- which I haven't had yet!)
Malay food - nasi lemak, keropok lekor, goreng pisang....ayam masak merah....
Mamak food - roti canai, nescafe special, nasi lemak bungkus...etc etc
I don't know...the list will go on and on......
Honestly don't think there's a solution to my problem here, except for :
1) Embrace the weight gains
2) Stay positive
3) Try to fit in some gym time
4) Start my dieting as soon as I'm back in Adelaide.....sigh!
Labels: rantings

1 Comments:
got to work hard for it..haha new year resolution (mine has always been the same for 4 years coming, to lose more weight!)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home