Friday night in
The end of each episodes of Criminal Minds ends with a quote. And today's quote "It doesn't takes a lot of strength to hang on, it takes a lot of strength to let go" by JC Watts had a strong resonant to how I am feeling these days.
I think when we were younger, we have a lot of things to hang on to, supports, things that we wanted and willingly put in the time and effort to get. Then as we get olders, there are so much things that we have to let go......and its so tough. Its probably a first world problem, our generation being so entitled and taken care of, that every little things seems tough...
But that's how I feel, and while I'm learning to let go of things that need to be let go, I am also learning to cope, learning to live
That's pretty deep huh...for a Friday night in revelation ?
As for the decision to have a quiet Friday night in ? Well, having embarked on the journey of improving my fitness level, I've paid good money for a trainer to make me feel pain that I've never felt before. Having been sedentary all my life, going for PT is.....well, a whole new experience altogether. My arms - whatever components that inside, felt like it had been torned apart and is waiting to be rebuilt...its so sore...that lifting them hurts, like someone punching you where it hurts....Not exaggerating here....its bad. The first session was Ok, I was sore..but i wasn't so sore that I was in pain. This 2nd class, she really pushed me ....give another 5 mores, Mei, you can do it......she says.
Haha...yea, of course I can do it.....easy peasy, I just need to focus. But damn, no one told me that the pain comes after pushing so hard!! :P Its Fucking Painful......................and I'm no fan of PAIN!! huhhuhuhu......even lying down doing nothing, i feel the pain.....this better be good!!
The End - coz I'm done complaining after enduring a whole day of PAIN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home