Time to chill
While I do take time to clear my mind and relax...totally for my own good, so I can start afresh and be the me that I am to others, i think trying to do my best all the time...is bad
After Christmas...the social and work calendar for some reasons seems to alignef themselves really well...so well that they are lined up one after another. The constant buzz.....must have taken a toll. I felt the flu coming down on me in HK, took some Panadol and slept it out....and pop lotsa vitamin C....and I was good again. Then Bali trip did help a lot...so relaxing, no schedule...nothing... just chill. Then immediately its Singapore work trip...the travel and last minute shift midweek back to KL then back to Sg for work....is really killing it.
Anyhow....all came crashing post-CNY hype....sore throat, flu, fever......
And tonnes of work..........
Sigh.....and of course...the constant need for the strength and energy to focus on getting better...healthier.....forget all the negative shits....enjoy the moment....is kinda tiring.
I am tired...i want to sleep...but i can't sleep with this weary heart.
I've prayed...I've pleaded and I have tried...
The waiting is quite painful....self inflicted mostly, but still painful. I wonder how long will this take to be gone....or become manageable...it has taken unusually long.
Sigh..i don't even know why i am complaining. Its not even bad.....its just...tiring..and i am just being a softee...shud toughen up and get going....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home