Monday, November 10, 2014

Mariah Carey, and Whitney

I love most of Mariah Carey's song, yes, even those post-Mottola divorce where she became Mimi. But my favourite ? Is the one she sang together with Whitney Houston ? When these 2 powerhouse come together and sing a duet, how can you deny that its a good song ?. While I do the sing-along thing, watch the MTV and listen to the song a lot - the song called When You Believe, I never took the time to read the lyrics, I believe what I heard...and haha....to my surprise, the words are a bit different from what I thought it was :D

Anyway, the meaning is there - just right smack in the song title itself....When You Believe.... :D

What sticks with me, is this verse :
"There can be miracles, When you believe , Though hope is frail , Its hard to kill "
They don't always happen when you ask 
And its easy to give in to your fears 
But when you're blinded by your pain 
Can't see the way, get through the rain 
A small but still, resilient voice 
Says hope is very near, oh (Oh) 
There can be miracles (Miracles) 
When you believe

~ the art of staying positive ~ and that's me, being totally random ~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home