Friday, December 26, 2008

What should HOME look like?

Everyone have a different idea of home...
Those who know me, will know that I need to have some "mess"......and I'm the most indecisive person...coz I want everything and nothing at once...so yea, difficult to please is one way to describe me!! Don't worry ..i'm usually very accomodating one.....(phew! there goes my reputation!!)

Anyway, at the moment.....it'll be good to have a home that look like this :


From Books

Nice and cozy...except for the cushion ...if that's a cat..its a big no no...me no fans of cats.....can't have them in my house if I can help it!! Not even on cushion.....prolly a pug will be perfect...kekekekeke.....

Picture quality a bit cacat...I scanned this out of some mags, when I'm doing my spring clean of all my 2005-2008's magazine about a month ago...

From Books

Perfect for me....lots of space for my books/magazines and there's room for more!!!! Though I'll rather have some armchairs than those wooden chairs....a bit uncomfortable for reading!


From Books

Looks messy enuff for me to feel comfortable....! Honestly, I wouldn't call this messy, but some people might like things to be perfectly "tidy" without any clutter.....something that Shane Loh calls "the Zen" feel ...... yea...minimalist ..that's the word I'm looking for. I wouldn't want the vases on the table though, knowing me...I'll prolly break them and I'm lazy to wash and clean them regularly.... some candles or lantern so the livng area smells nice that'll be my choice...

YEa...so what do you think? Its seems like such a waste to throw away all my magazines...so, I sorta scan stuff that I like...and keep it. Too lazy to do scrapbooking (though it'll be fun) coz it'll take an awful lots of time....a PhotoBlog will be nice hor?? Plus it suits my random-ness....kekeke

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home