Horoscope reading for Cancerian in general :
Relationships are where the main game is now. You have a solar eclipse in your sector of relationships which means you have to focus on what's happening in this quarter of your life and what it means to you now. You also have Mercury, the planet of communications, going direct in this sector, so the heat is on around talking, making your point and listening to others. Today is a great day to make your wish list - write down what you want in a partner and those things you don't. The trick is to skip lightly over troubles in order to take the charge out of them. Dancing, listening to music, being as light as you can be works for you now, especially as the Sabian Symbol for the eclipse is Capricorn 26: A Nature Spirit Dancing in the Mist of a Waterfall. Just make sure you're not treating partnerships too superficially. There's a balance here between dismissing what's really going on and taking things too seriously. Concentrate on that silver lining! Yasmin Boland is on holidays. Your Stars today were written by Lynda Hill. Check out Lynda's Sabian Symbol offerings on www.sabiansymbols.com
Relationships are the main game. Hmmm……what relationships? Aside from really supportive and treasured friendships, and really great family, the “love” relationship section had been rather barren for a long time. But this the one time, I’ve seen someone dare to give a horoscope reading that specific = “you have to focus on what’s happening in this quarter of our life and what it means to you now”.
Well, lets see….to focus on…
There’s no specific relationship that I can focus on at the moment, despite the fact of “every available guy is a potential” theory that the Musketeers are working on right now. OK, maybe there’s 2-3 that I’m considering to be potentials, but so far, they prove to be platonic……(please remember the love radar within me is not working properly).
Anyway, according to Yasmin Boland, today is the best day to make a wish list….due to the new moon eclipse, and the reading above mentioned that I’m not to treat partnerships too superficially…so, lets make a wish list now :
What do I want in a partner and things that I don’t :
Things I want :
- Someone who love me as I am. This is not superficial rite? Totally logic, isn’t it? How in the world can a relationship blossom if we can’t accept each other , the good and bad stuff included as one package?
- Preferably someone that can take care of me. I know, this may fall under the superficial side of things, but I’m honestly tired of taking care of myself and of other people. After over 25 years of being the eldest in the family and putting others first, I’ll like to have some time off to focus on me.
- My basic requirements: Funny and love food/travel. Will be a plus if he loves dogs too.
- A friend who can listen and share life experiences with.
- I spend as I like…well of course, within limits. I do have bills to pay. Saving is not one of my main forte, so someone who can help manage my retirement plan without being too intrusive about how I spend money will be good.
- Ok with hanging out with my family and close friends.
- *private wish* – to be shared with Musketeers only
Things I don’t want :
Listing anything here, will contradict point 1 of what I wanted. But the following are the no-no’s that I can think of :
- Looks is honestly not an important factor to me, but I’ll appreciate if the other-half maintain basic hygiene and grooming. At the very least, should be presentable and not filthy?
- Not controlling. I’ll like to have the liberty to hang out with my own friends (guys/girls).
- Bad temper, vulgar. rude – generally, bad behaviours.
Also, if this eclipse is all about relationship, my family’s well-being should be included, so I strongly wish that everyone in the family stays healthy and will have a good life for many years to come! This includes Rocky!
(Courtesy real time review by Elaine Chew, to judge if this is fair – Thanks, babe!)
Now, I just need to focus on the above list and make my wish…..at the right time today!
Friends, wish me luck!!