Friday, January 22, 2010

Single file

the thing about being single…we have very good plans to protect ourselves

or so I thought. I mean, it had worked fine…all these while

Lets look at the normal scenario when we plan a girls night out, we walked each other to our cars, make sure everyone gets to their car safely, and occasionally, if we are not too drunk, we’ll message each other to make sure everyone got home safely. Its like a network thing….we keep each other safe.

So…I’ve left my network in Kuala Lumpur. What do I do now? Lock myself up at home, watching Love Actually, browse the World Wide Web for what’s happening on a Friday night?

Not that I don’t want to hang out with the girls from work…..but, they are , well….lets just say I feel like the chaperon when I hang out with them. Its totally coming from me, its not like they are not friendly or something like that. I just feel…insecure outside my Musketeers’ company…

Anyway…browsing the Fringe Festival’s website…I’ve scouted like a bunch of gigs that I’ll love to go…

But…sigh, do I go alone? I’ve master the art of being a lone ranger at restaurants…but to gigs at bars/lounge?

hmmm…

I supposed there’s a first time for everything???

Current interest :

I don’t know…there’s so much to do,  so little time and courage to hang out on my own!

We’ll see….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home