Addicted to Blogs
I thought I was addicted to FB...coz I used to check it quite often, just to see status updates...in fact, usually I have a tab on my IE/Firefox dedicated to FB....
Now, I'm addicted to reading blogs.......and its cool to see that I'm not so weird after all...coz seems like there are similar people in this world...or they are just different in their own way, very interesting!
Aside from foodblogs, like Joe's, AWOL, and Fatboy's, I like to read Life for Beginners, and will pop by Kennysia.com for a dose of humour. And of course, I check Shanana's blog for updates on how the monkeys are doing in Kuala LUmpur.....
Yea...so I happened to visit Kenny Sia's blog like 10 mins ago, before I called it a night....and I'm so happy that finally there's a review on Dave's !!! It brings back so much memories......
I remember some years ago (i think its somewhere between 1999 - 2001) , one of the Valentine Day.....when the Musketeers are all single and available, we have our Valentine dinner together at Dave's! Cher is definitely with us, and Ni Ni was there too......so there's about 6 of us...
As usual, we make damn lots of noise....and the staff in Dave's are perfectly "accomodating" ....even though its pretty obvious, there won't be much tips from us (we are all students then...where got money to give tips!).
Sigh...and the mention of "silver platter" still give all of us stitches from all the laughing....coz I think we find the Chef kinda cute....and we sorta dared NiNi to say hi to him (back then they have an open kitchen...not sure if its still the same now).......and Nini ended up spilling her ice lemon tea .....
And somehow or another, I think yours truly here mention something of serving the "Chef" on a silver platter.....and one thing led to another la.....i think the word "naked" popped up too....and we laughed as if we had a dozen pints of beer, but all we had was ICE LEMON TEA.......
crazy kids.....those were the days......
hmm.....which reminds me...maybe should go there and makan before I leave.....they serve one of the best pizzas that you can find in Bandar Utama (I dare to claim that....coz even PizzaUno's not as nice....). Honestly, I'm never dissappointed with the food.....out of the 5 times I went.....would have gone there more, if I don't have weight issues .......and also, too much pork might just turn me into a pig eventually....
YEa..so go check out Kenny's review on Dave.......you'll be tempted to give them a try....worth every penny!! Seriously, I receive no commision from Dave for saying all this.......well, unless my "palate" is too easy to please la....
Now, I'm addicted to reading blogs.......and its cool to see that I'm not so weird after all...coz seems like there are similar people in this world...or they are just different in their own way, very interesting!
Aside from foodblogs, like Joe's, AWOL, and Fatboy's, I like to read Life for Beginners, and will pop by Kennysia.com for a dose of humour. And of course, I check Shanana's blog for updates on how the monkeys are doing in Kuala LUmpur.....
Yea...so I happened to visit Kenny Sia's blog like 10 mins ago, before I called it a night....and I'm so happy that finally there's a review on Dave's !!! It brings back so much memories......
I remember some years ago (i think its somewhere between 1999 - 2001) , one of the Valentine Day.....when the Musketeers are all single and available, we have our Valentine dinner together at Dave's! Cher is definitely with us, and Ni Ni was there too......so there's about 6 of us...
As usual, we make damn lots of noise....and the staff in Dave's are perfectly "accomodating" ....even though its pretty obvious, there won't be much tips from us (we are all students then...where got money to give tips!).
Sigh...and the mention of "silver platter" still give all of us stitches from all the laughing....coz I think we find the Chef kinda cute....and we sorta dared NiNi to say hi to him (back then they have an open kitchen...not sure if its still the same now).......and Nini ended up spilling her ice lemon tea .....
And somehow or another, I think yours truly here mention something of serving the "Chef" on a silver platter.....and one thing led to another la.....i think the word "naked" popped up too....and we laughed as if we had a dozen pints of beer, but all we had was ICE LEMON TEA.......
crazy kids.....those were the days......
hmm.....which reminds me...maybe should go there and makan before I leave.....they serve one of the best pizzas that you can find in Bandar Utama (I dare to claim that....coz even PizzaUno's not as nice....). Honestly, I'm never dissappointed with the food.....out of the 5 times I went.....would have gone there more, if I don't have weight issues .......and also, too much pork might just turn me into a pig eventually....
YEa..so go check out Kenny's review on Dave.......you'll be tempted to give them a try....worth every penny!! Seriously, I receive no commision from Dave for saying all this.......well, unless my "palate" is too easy to please la....
Labels: food, life in general, Musing, The Musketeers

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home