Sunday, December 28, 2008

Food A Plentiful....

I'm lazy to write anything....but I've got the photos to show.......and I've just discovered how to load photos from Picasa WebAlbum to Blogger...kekeke...and manage to upgrade my Picasa 2 to Picasa 3...so now, can make more canggih picture collage....nyek nyek....Honestly, the past few entries, are just me playing with the Collage features in Picasa 3....i know, I'm such a NOOB la...people usually use Adobe Photoshop...but I'm happy with simple things......so let me be!

Dinner with Uncle No. 3 at Kepong Baru. Restaurant's name : Yuen Kee , by the roadside at Kepong Baru....

Highlight of the dinner is this huge Sultan Fish, a gift from Uncle No. 3's friends...but everyone got so excited when the fish is served, everyone including me.....and hence, no pictures of the poor fish. Lots of fine bone (typical Sultan Fish punya characteristic), but the flesh is soft and sweet....perfectly steamed...

The rest of the dishes..... :

As you can see, I have difficulties taking a still photo of the pork dish...coz everyone is busy taking some....That's how popular the dish is...I think I blog about this dish before....it should be HERE

Then this is some braised abalone dish....I don't think its the REAL deal .....if I'm not mistaken, its some sort of sea snail thingy, so the texture of the so-called abalone does taste like abalone....but lack the juiciness of the REAL thing.....



Next is the Braised Fish Maw...also really good.



The whole dinner cost less than RM200.....which is pretty decent, I think. Aside from the above dishes, we have Steam Chicken and also another dish of Beancurd.


And its a very fishy day for me...coz I had steam fish for brunch/lunch in Taman Segar, Cheras with my batchies . Also a very nice place to go for steam fish....and its pretty cheap. THere's 6 of us, we ordered 2 fish, 1 vege, and 1 salted fish steam pork (very tiny portion), and its just RM76++. Only complain is that the place is really hot, especially that we are having lunch and the sun decided to turn the heat up to the max.....sweating like mad!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home